Friday, January 11, 2008

So the break just finished....went to universal
then for new years/ new years eve... got together with lots of friends....Bar-B-Q sports..fun....after that my family and i left to Tennessee to go skiing in Ober Gatlinburg....i went snowboarding..(view pics)

then came back to school...good to see everyone again...but now i'm stressing over mid term/exam things...but the good news is, is that i got into Semniole's IB magnet program!

a couple days ago my sister turned the big 10..i got her a new DS game just like every one else in the family did..except my cousins got her this HEEEUUUGGEEE nemo stuffed pillow from Magic Kingdom...so adorable!

and now tomorrow my family and i are going to the Keys...then next weekend after exams..i get to relax and got to NY, NY...(new york) great!

so yeah that just wraps up my jan.

...
:] ♥ Photobucket

No comments: